Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Double Day - *Day 10*

Another bonus.  Technically on vlog days I don't need to plop anything here other than the vlog link but as you'll see in the vlideo, Scarlet was too cute perched on the couch in her fluff. 
 I had to snap a picture.
This was close to bed time and she's got all the tell tale signs that she's a sleepy pwinthess.  She's sucking on her lower lip, grabbed her favorite blanky and her wand is no longer wildly flailing though the air.
Little darling girl.

4 comments:

  1. awwwww she's soo adorable <3 <3 hahah and shes got a little hair do going on there! CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's such a beautiful little girl! But how could she not be with you guys as parents and all the love you have for her <3 How I wish I had a Beeble of my own...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is just so precious! Her bedtime 'pwinthess' outfit is the sweeeeeetest xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is darling. TOO Stinkin cute. I love Essie too. I have the color Miss Fancy Pants on and I love it. I'll have to try that whos the boss. Even though we all know its Tony Danza.

    ReplyDelete