Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Rawrg and Meh.

When I reach the end of my life I wonder how much time I'll have spent searching for things.  I'm guessing years.  As of now, I'm on the hunt for the memory card that has most of Scarlet's birthday footage.  I've looked high and low, here and there, to and fro but that tiny little bugger is no where to be found!  Rawrg I tell you!  rawrg.
If I don't find it this weekend then I'll just use what I have.  Meh.

Anyfloop - Here's a Quintessential Picklebean pic
 to tide you over while I go upturn everything in sight... again.  

3 comments:

  1. Oh Marie! You sound like my mother, forever looking for things, luckily, I didn't inherit that from her! But I feel your pain, a lot of my childhood was searching for keys and cards before we could go anywhere :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really hope you find it!!! Sending all my best wishes and prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she looks so goregous!!! love the boots and tutu x

    ReplyDelete