Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Trashed the house but made a treasure!

I wanted to post about the mad cleaning spree I went on yesterday and show you all my befores and afters but then I trashed the place once again making this!  
Ack!  I love it!  

Side affect of my crafting is that Idestroy evry inch around me, always.
Left: me, covered in embroidery thread   Right: A small example of what the entire living room now looks like
We went to Ryan's Dad's house tonight so Scarlet got to christen her crown.  
She loved it and didn't want to take it off all night!  




5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely idea & Scarlet looks adorable :)

    Harri xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww she looks like such a princess in it! :)

    Pipp xx
    http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. One beautiful princess there! (And mother too! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww.... How sweet! She's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. too cute.. you should do a tutorial video for all of us that need help.. lol

    ReplyDelete