Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Hold my hand, I'm jumping in! Eeeep!

I feel like we all just stepped into a brand new building.
 Smell the fresh, stark white paint with me and think of the possibilites...  Eeep!  I'm nervous.  
It's the beginning. :)  

First things first, let's get aquainted.
Meet my people.
Technically, that's my people last Autumn, but I promise they're just as cute nearly a year later. Ryan is the husband and Scarlet is our 18 month old Beeble girl.  What's a beeble? Well, Scarlet is. The only other living Beeble on record might be Cee Lo Green.  They're a rare breed of bald-headed delight packaged in a huggable bundle.

What's simmering in the bloggy pot?

Sneak peek into my end of the year "Favorites Things Giveaway".
The "Ten Things You Don't Know About Me" tag with a bit of a twist.
Sharing the "GABI Domestics" challenges we're all doing here.
 Ryan will be a semi-regular guest blogger.  
picture or a blog post every day in 2013? What do you think about that?  Gimmie a yay or nay.
Crafty bits and pinnings, easy recipes and tutorials.
Flashbacks from the blog I wrote in 2008! 
------------------

If you're reading this then you're jumping in right at beginning with me.   Thank you! 
 At the moment, I just hear my own voice echoing in this big ole' blank space.  Speak up if you're here too!  Let's pour a cocktail and start putting some color on the walls. 

Are you wondering what the  "Picklebeanbooks" title is all about?  Picklebean is one of the nicknames that Scarlet seemed to be born with (you may have heard it in the vlogs now and then).  I have big plans in the works and my youtube vloggy name just didn't suit those big plans as well as I'd like.  So here we are.
   

38 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere Marie!
    I've followed you on Youtube since Scarlet was born and your little family is just wonderful :D
    I wish you all the luck with your blog, please let us know if you need any help with anything!

    Love and hugs!
    Mollie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! you're my first every commenter! Kinda like when a new business frames their first dollar bill. I sorta wanna frame your face, k? ;)

      Delete
  2. So thrilled for this blog! Looking forward to every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, your little bloggy is CUH-YOOTE! Good job making it purdy, I look forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! I'm such a novice I did things all wonkey but I like the end result!

      Delete
  4. How exciting!! Looking forward to what's to come on your blog... Good luck!! :)
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the blogging world, Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!! I love it thus far and would love to see pictures along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I'm so excited to follow you in the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for the new blog ! Cant wait to see more :-) .

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a faithful viewer of your Vlogs and now I'm very excited about reading your blog! It's adorable! I'm looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woohoo!Fresh new blog excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay!!! I'm so happy you have set up a blog!! I started one too this year when I went on maternity leave and now I'm addicted!!!

    Kay xxx

    Mummyburgess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally get it! I didn't realize how addicting it would be!

      Delete
  12. Welcome to the blogasphere Marie! :) It's so wonderful to have you over here on my turf now, you feel that little bit more accessible! If that makes any sense :) I've followed you from giving birth to Scarlet to the present and i can't wait to see where this new adventure takes you. Good Luck with all your crazy life events at the moment and if you ever need some time out, i have a fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog over at legs11eleven.blogspot.com that i'm pretty darn proud of :)

    So welcome! :)

    Kat xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've looked at your blog! I love it! I'm still learning this world so I haven't figured out the best way to follow people yet. I think I'll ask on FB and see what people say

      Delete
  13. Ooh this is exciting, I watch you and louise and others on youtube and really enjoy reading their blogs so I am really excited about yours!! All these plans sound really good and post each day would be amazing. Congratulations marie.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay for blog!! You should absolutely do a blog a day in 2013! I'm so excited to learn more about your world. I'd pour a cocktail but since #3 is on the way, make mine a virgin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thanks! I think I will be doing the pic or blog post everyday next year! I'm so excited. I didn't realize how into this I'd get!

      Delete
  15. So excited to start following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Marie I am so excited about this blog. I think I may be following you on too many social platforms. I look forward to reading what you have to share with us. I am considering dipping my toe in the blogosphere as well, so maybe I can gain some knowledge and tips from you as you go. Good Luck xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's your name on the others? I want to know who you are, wherever we are! :)

      Delete
  18. This has seriously been the best part of my day!!!! You have now joined blogland!!!!! I love love love watching you on you tube. But I am so happy you are now blogging. Cannot wait to be a part of your journey .... so excited!!!! I spent many many hours late into the night watching your clips and now I have another lovely blog to follow. Sending welcome to blogland hugs all the way from Australia. Cassie xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love how you write and your vlogging too! Wanted to start from the beginning with you here :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooh yay I love your youtube videos, I'm so happy you've made a blog! Your family are all things sugar and spice and I can't wait to see what comes, the best of luck! xox

    ReplyDelete
  21. Marie! I'm a subscriber to your YouTube chanel and love to watch your videos, but I'm very excited that you started a blog. It's much easier to follow blogs and I can already tell I'm going to love your writing style. I say Yay to a post every day in 2013, I may do the same :)I've seen it done and I love it. Welcome to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love you you toube videos and am happy that you have a blog not too.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Do u ave a facebook? I love ur videos xx

    ReplyDelete