Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Oi Vey

I thought if I waited until Scarlet went to bed to put my Lovely Pocket Diaper blog up then I would have uninterrupted brain time to write out the details.  I forgot that my nausea ramps up in the evening on days that I've over done it.  Today is one of those days and it's taking everything in me not to be sick.  I have the photos taken and the logistics figured out.  I just need to be well enough to write the blog.

I've erased everything on my to do list for tomorrow accept getting that blog live.  So cross your eyes, toes and nostrils that I have a manageable health day tomorrow please!  After all, it is my birthday.   That must be what's going on.  Bitty bean is just partying way too hard in there.  bleurgh.

Thanks for understanding and I'll see you tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday for tomorrow!! Hopefully you will be feeling much better :) xx

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Today (forgot about the time differences) haha :P

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday Marie!! So glad you are well enough to post on your lovely blog these days (even though your nausea is still there apparently, hopefully it will be gone soon!).
    I'm a french student and I find myself thinking of you and your beautiful family quite often, hoping you guys are well... funny thing, the internet!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welp...this was written on the 12th...it didn't show in my inbox until last night so HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you were well enough to do something

    ReplyDelete